Ojya 10 Minutes Shampoo Hair ColorProviding you the best range of ojya 10 minutes shampoo hair color with effective & timely delivery.
Ojya 10 Minutes Shampoo Hair Color
Approx. Price: Rs 90 / PackGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Pack|
|Color||Natural Black and Brown|
|Ingredient||Amla and Henna Leaf|
|Applying Time||10 min|
As per the variegated cosmetic requirements of our esteemed clients, we are engaged in offering a broad collection of Natural Herbal Hair Color. Our offered hair color is demanded among the clients across the world for the effective coloring of hair. This hair color is perfectly processed by a team of qualified professionals using optimum quality natural herbs and contemporary technology. Moreover, clients can avail this Natural Herbal Hair Color in different packaging options.Features:
- Long shelf life
What Color you Get if you have blonde hairs:
- 100% Natural Black Hair Color/ Proficient Organic Indigo Powder (Ecocert/Concert): Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Powder is also a natural dye (Indigofera Tinctoria) that has a natural Blue dye. Indigo is also known as a natural Black Henna Internationally. Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria) harvests a cooling sensation and is soothing. Indigo molecules in the leaves of the plant comprise the dye which oxidizes to dark blue, It has the latent to turn hair from brown through to black when it goes over henna, In the variety of natural dye colors, Organic indigo is one of the supreme ‘fast’ colors and is without doubt in this day and era one of the more widespread colors in the flora and fauna, highly cherished for its aging quality.
- Our Organic Indigo is 100% natural.
- New 2-in-1 pack
- Qualitiest Flawless age
- Ammonia Free
- Visible effect Saundarya
- Indigo can be used in a number of Proportions to produce numerous Colors in Combination of Henna Powder & Other Natural Dyes, Some of the Examples
- Vibrant Red Color: 100% Pure Henna Powder
- Light Brown: 2/3 Henna & 1/3 Indigo Powder
- Medium Brown/Golden: 1/2 Henna & 1/2 Indigo Powder
- Deep Brown: 1/3 henna & 2/3 Indigo Powder
- Deep Black: To Achieve black, use henna First Then Indigo step by step